New Brunswick’s Express Entry Linked immigration Stream is now accepting the Expression of Interest (EOI) from the Express Entry Candidates.
The Provincial Nominee Program of New Brunswick (NBPNP) has now reopened its Express Entry Labour Market Stream to the eligible express entry candidates on November 28, 2018. It was closed temporarily in September.
The Express Entry Labor Market stream allows New Brunswick (NB) to nominate the eligible express entry candidates from the federal express entry pool of candidates to apply for Canada permanent residency (PR).
The express entry candidates will get an additional 600 points towards their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score on receiving a provincial nomination certificate from NB. It guarantees an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR.
Criteria Specified by NBPNP for the Express Entry Candidates
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program specify five criteria as mentioned below, which the express entry candidates should meet to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in its latest opening.
The applicant must:
- Have a valid express entry profile with a valid number and job seeker validation code;
- Be working and living in NB, and must submit a letter of employment along with their EOI from their employer.
- hold an occupation with NOC (National Occupation Classification) level 0, A, or B, and they must include it code in their EOI;
- Demonstrate language efficiency with CLB score of 7 in all language components (reading, writing, speaking, and listening). The applicant must provide the language test results (pdf copy) with the EOI; and
- Must have a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which they should include (pdf copy) with their EOI. The ECA must attest to a Canadian High School Diploma.
As per NBPNP, the candidates can only submit their EOI if they meet all the r criteria mentioned above.
Previously, work experience has been a requirement in NB’s express entry openings, but as of this opening NB has not specified or mentioned work experience in a priority occupation.
Candidates interested in applying must first create and submit their complete EOI with all required information, including educational details, language proficiency in English/French, work experience, among other factors.
Expression of Interest Ranking System
EOI profiles with at least 67 points scored on the points grid of NBPNP will enter into the EOI pool of candidates.
EOI profiles get rank based on the points mentioned below:
- Highest score;
- Training and experience evidence in a top priority sector as determined by NB;
- Demonstrated ability to establish economically in NB;
- Positive intention to contribute to the labor market and economy of NB.
Are you interested in Canada Immigration for Study, Invest, Visit, or PR? Reach us. Here is our Free Assessment tool for Canada PR Eligibility. Check your eligibility. Our experts will help you with all your visa needs.