What is the process to get a parent visa & Partner Visa for Canada?

Canada Parent & Parner Visa Process

Canada is one of the best countries which provides a great atmosphere if you are desiring to work, live, and settle forever. The government of Canada always understands that every family wants to live together and immigration is sanctioned for almost all family members. Especially when it comes to family members like spouses, they have got the chance to get included in the primary visa applications as new immigrants to Canada. And the other family members like grandparents and parents must be sponsored by the residents of Canada and any permanent citizens. So select an eminent Canada Express Entry Agency that can simplify your Visa process.

Necessities of Family Immigration:
Partners and Spouses:

Your common-law consort or your better half can be usually incorporated in your application during immigration. A common-law consort is usually described as partners of any sex and even of same-sex who has been residing with you for one or more years. Almost the same data is required to be given by your partner for the “principal applicant” on the application form of Visa. The dependent children of your spouse can be also be incorporated in your visa application. Actually, this is an outspoken application of family immigration to make. Many Canada Immigration Consultants are well known with all these rules and regulations.


In the year 2014, only the children who are under 19 years of age can be comprised in the visa application. The children with some physical and mental weaknesses or any other health conditions of any age are considered as exceptional cases. Earlier, children whose age is up to 22 can also be included. Basically, a dependent child is described as an individual who is below 19 years of age. As they do not have any partner or spouse to look after. Also, the ones who are dependent financially due to any kind of disability also come under this category. Moreover, if your children have any dependent child, then they are also included in the visa application. Organizations offering Canada pr services are well conscious of all these.

Grandparents and Parents:

In many cases, parents are usually not included in the initial visa applications. Instead, they should be sponsored by any permanent citizen or residents of Canada. In some rare cases where your grandparents or parents are surviving in some misfortune, and there are some merciful reasons to permit them to get included in the initial application.


If you want to sponsor your grandparents or parents to set foot into Canada as permanent citizens you and your grandparents or parents should vouch an agreement regarding the sponsorship, which defines

  • That you are going to provide them with all monetary support if needed. For instance, if they happen to get jobless for a period of 3 to 10 years.
  • If your grandparents or parents are going to take all the logical steps to help themselves fiscally.

Sometimes you will be unable to sponsor your grandparents or parents then the following conditions will be implemented

  • You could not stand by the financial support for other relatives for whom you have sponsored earlier.
  • Ever experienced any benefits or financial support from the Government of Canada (support for any disability is an exception)
  • Ever been sentenced due to a sexual or brutal offense?
  • Are you currently in prison?
  • Are you currently announced bankrupt?

To know everything in detail consult a Canada Express Entry Agency as they are well-versed all the rules.

Best Immigration consultant in Hyderabad Immigration Consultant Services in Chandigarh , Bangalore, mumbai

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.