There are distinct reasons why people immigrate to Canada from India or anywhere in the world, but what does a permanent residency (PR) visa in Canada allow you to do?
At this article, we will discuss some of the benefits that an immigrant can enjoy through a PR visa in Canada.
- Stay as long as in Canada. Maximum people think that by PR visa they can stay only five years in Canada. But that’s not true. If you have a PR visa, You can stay in Canada indefinitely unless you leave.
- Apply for Citizenship: If you are residing for more than three years in Canada, then you can apply for citizenship in Canada.
- Enroll in health care coverage. As a PR, you can get benefits of free healthcare that Canadian citizens receive.
- You will get the tax benefit if you will buying a property.
- Under Canadian law, the property is not taxable of a newly arriving immigrant.
- You can sponsor any of your family members to apply for a PR visa in Canada.
- Get security under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
- Get unemployment insurance benefits until six months if you lose jobs.
Want to migrate to Canada from India and be part of the international immigrant community? To achieve this dream, we will help you. Akkam Overseas has been sending aspirants to Canada from India for the past ten years. We have full knowledge of the immigration process and system in Canada that all applicants have to go through. Join our growing list of successful applicants for Canada immigration. Please fill out our free evaluation form for PR eligibility and begin to implement your Canadian immigration dream in 2019.