If you become a Permanent Resident of Canada, then you can get several benefits which include good quality of living, social security benefits, top-notch healthcare facilities, and impeccable public education system. Canada is a country with its lovely landscape and an abundance of resources. You will be surprised to know that Canada is ranked as one of the topmost countries regarding immigration as it welcomes people from across the world and those who wish to settle in the Maple leaf country for the longer duration. Canadian government admits more than 200,000 immigrants every year and thus turned into a hub for several people across the world.
After you have applied for Canada PR Visa, you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the Immigration and Citizenship of Canada. Your family instantly becomes heirs to a lifetime of benefits which implies a comfortable living in an overseas immigration destination. According to the United Nations, Canada is one of the best places in the world to reside in terms of standard of living. Canada got a progressive and tolerant attitude coupled with a stable political climate.
Canada got the 10th largest economy in the world and provides a perfect kick start if you are searching for employment opportunities, starting a new business venture or planning to expand an existing business.
Read below for some simple steps on how you can become a Permanent Resident in the duration of six months. First, you need to consult a genuine and certified Immigration Consultant who can assist you to apply for Canada PR Visa in a systematic and step by step manner with prime focus will be on the part of the documentation.
There are many Canada Immigration programs you can opt based on your preference and requirement which include:
1. Canada PNP Skilled Worker Program
2. Canada Express Entry or Federal Skilled Worker Program
3. Canada Startup Visa Program
4. Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
5. Quebec Skilled Worker Program
For the immigration process, the essential steps you need to take are:
1. Age of the eligible applicant
2. Work Experience
3. Educational Qualifications
4. Proficiency in French or English language
5. You will be needed certain documents like a photograph of the application, proof of funds, medical or police certificate and a job offer from a Canadian employer.
6. Make sure that you appear for IELTS exam
7. Get at least 67 points based on age, education, language, skills, etc.
8. Get a good CRS score based on the above-mentioned factors.
9. IRCC will conduct a draw based upon which an Invitation to Apply (ITA) is forwarded to those applicants who scored high from the Express Entry pool.
10. Once you receive ITA, submit your Canada PR Visa Application within 60 days